Audience Segmentation and Exploration
Enterprises in all sectors today have everything at stake in understanding the granular tastes and preferences of their consumers; Qloo’s Cultural AI helps customers gain an unprecedented view of the tastes and preferences of target audiences in a privacy-centric manner, and has helped major Fortune 500s and beyond with audience segmentation, product development, media strategy, personalization and CRM outreach.
Consumer taste and preferences is more fragmented and specific than ever, Qloo’s AI draws from deep knowledge about over 150 million individual cultural entities to help brands make sure they hit the mark.
- Hyper-targeting based on over 150 million factors, resulting in highly granular, actionable, accurate insights about audience taste.
- No PII is required. All predictions are made based on fully anonymized user data
- Qloo’s personalization service is fully GDPR compliant.
How it works
- Qloo’s AI can accept audience definitions based on any combination of cultural entities or factors.
- Results are returned via the API within milliseconds.
- Qloo’s API is able to integrate with all major or proprietary CRM systems, and become an integral part of a broader data pipeline and intelligence. Qloo can also help gap-fill and generate inferences in categories where companies do not have data (overcoming cold start).
Leading cpg needed to better understand who buys salsa
Campbell’s Soup wanted to make taste-driven decisions for media campaigns involving its packaged salsa business. Campbell’s leveraged Qloo’s AI to programmatically populate and expand DMP with granular media preferences for Campbell’s products, as well as the products of leading competitors. Granular correlations expanded understanding to categories such as streaming TV series, podcasts, and even applications.
Equinox leverages Qloo data to inform expansionFox sports
Equinox is expanding into hospitality and leveraged Qloo’s AI to programmatically understand local market dynamics in each target location, and select ideal partnerships within restaurants and more.
Fox sports uses Qloo to evaluate audience for e-sports
Fox sports was looking to innovate in programming and enter the E-Sports market. Fox Sports used Qloo’s cross-domain Cultural AI to programmatically asses granular taste factors for different advertising categories that are most strongly correlated to major gaming platforms, to better understand what the potential advertising landscape is, provide pitch support and market sizing.
Epic Pictures leverages Qloo to programmatically inform distribution
Epic Pictures produces a large slate of films, where day-and-date release distribution budgets needed to be optimized at scale. Epic Pictures leveraged Qloo’s AI to make intelligent, hyper-targeted decisions about where to distribute niche films, based on taste factors contained within the film pre-release. This resulted in hyper-targeted locations that were often not on the radar, but highly relevant to the content.