Qloo is the Cultural AI, leveraging deep intelligence to connect and predict consumer taste across domains including media, entertainment, consumer products, fashion, hospitality and travel in a privacy-centric manner. Qloo’s artificial intelligence platform has been a market leader in providing personalization and insights to solve real-world problems for leading companies in the tech, entertainment, publishing, travel, hospitality and CPG sectors.
For more than half a decade, Qloo’s AI has mapped over 750 billion cultural correlations across a catalog of more than 150 million cultural entities and over four billion individual opinions mapped, Qloo offers personalization across culture and entertainment. With one of the largest pipelines of proprietary item attribute and preference data, Qloo uses the latest in machine learning methods, and theoretical research in Neuroaesthetics, and makes this intelligence available via a robust API for developers and companies to easily tap into. Qloo’s API is fully anonymized and adheres to the strictest regulatory standards in data processing.
Core domains that Qloo covers and entity counts are listed below. Coverage includes all traditional and emerging media categories, as well as major geolocational categories such as dining and travel, and transactional categories including consumer product SKUs.
- Consumer Products
- Public Figures
Qloo’s API is able to deliver correlations for nearly any cultural entity in milliseconds. Qloo’s API is turn-key and able to add value to a wide range of industries and use-cases. The Qloo API is used by clients ranging from leading Fortune 500s in various industries to solo developers. Qloo’s API delivers entity-based personalization rather than identity based. This ensures true anonymization and compliance with the strictest regulatory standards. Qloo is uniquely able to deliver value-added intelligence without any reliance on personally identifiable information (PII).
Discover more top-level information about Qloo’s data science and use-cases below and reach out via the contact form to schedule a live demo of Qloo’s AI and explore how Qloo can add value to your roadmap today.
IN THE NEWS
- ProgrammableWebProgrammableWeb Names Qloo one of the top 10 Recommendation APIs in 2021 based on utilization
- Market WatchQloo Data from 2021 shows what Americans’ streaming habits might look like in post-pandemic life.
- Financial Times2021 Financial Times rankings names Qloo among the top 25 fastest growing companies in the Americas
- Hacker NoonUsing Qloo’s API, the software itself is perfect for tour managers to determine what locations for artists to perform.
- ProgrammableWebQloo Named Among The 14 Top Artificial Intelligence APIs
- VivaTech(Video) Alex Elias from Qloo at VivaTech – Data, AI, Data Privacy, Personalization and Driving Growth
- LVMHQloo has been selected as a finalist for the 2019 LVMH Innovation Award
- Les EchosIntelligence artificielle : Qloo rachète TasteDive
- TechCrunchElton John invests in Qloo, a startup that analyzes your taste
- Nanalyze 6 Startups Using AI For Movies & Entertainment
- El País(Video) Qloo decide por ti dónde cenar o qué película quieres ver
- TechCrunchVCs Love Insurance, Even If You Don’t
- CisionQloo Hires Goldman Sachs Data Scientist
- Les EchosAXA mise sur Qloo pour mieux cibler ses clients
- Il Sole 24 OREAnche Elton John sceglie Qloo, la startup dell’intelligenza artificiale che piace alle star
- TechCrunchLeonardo DiCaprio, Barry Sternlicht back Qloo, a cultural recommendation engine
- RSNG9 Lessons In Business By The Brain Behind One Of The World’s Most Exciting Startups
- Crain’s New YorkLeonardo DiCaprio is the latest celebrity to invest in this Manhattan startup
- BillboardCapitol Music Group Hosts Inaugural ‘Capitol Royale’ Creativity and Innovation Marathon In Los Angeles
- XconomyQloo, Now Out of Beta, Wants to Learn Your Different Cultural Tastes
- TechCrunchQloo Lets You Discover Interesting Content In Eight Categories | TechCrunch
- ForbesQloo is Cracking the Code for Film Marketing
- MashableQloo Finds New Things For You To Watch, Read, Listen, Eat and Wear
- New York TimesAn App That Makes Recommendations Based on Tastes
- GigaomQloo finds films, fashion, food and more that match your taste
- USA TodayGetting a Qloo on where to find similar tastes
- TechCrunchBacked By Celebrity Investors, Qloo Launches A Netflix-Style Discovery Engine For Culture
- Investor’s Business DailyAI Can Get Rid Of Marketing’s ‘Creep Factor – Data Privacy